Blast Guru 1.1.0 Release Notes
Blast Guru App Releases
Last Post by Scott Vann 3 years ago
Topic starter 25/03/2020 12:01 am
November 2019 Release Notes
Blast Guru 1.1.0
Blast Guru app officially launches on Apple iOS and Android (Google Play) app stores with three tier yearly subscription pricing structure .
Blast Guru 1.0.1 includes the following machine profiling features:
- Blast machine profiling for wheel and air blast applications
- Ability to input all critical machine components for an accurate analysis
- Profile multiple blast wheels or nozzles to determine total abrasive flow
- Abrasive profiling (ferrous and nonferrous abrasives) and multiple blend ratios
- Determine productivity and abrasive consumption factors
Blast Guru offers the following reporting features per tier:
- Operational Cost Analysis - track and manage all costs related to operations.
- Operational Inspection - analyze your operational blasting efficiency.
- Operator Log - track daily production metrics.
- Mechanical Inspections - improve up-time reliability.
- Maintenance Tracker - manage inventory and analyze critical wear parts life trends.
- Spare Parts - easily add and manage parts list for quotes.
- Abrasive Cost Analysis - compare productivity gains, abrasive consumption and cost differences by comparing different abrasives removed link
- Wheel Cost Analysis - compare productivity gains, abrasive consumption and cost differences by comparing different wheel technologies.
- Airblast Cost Analysis - compare productivity gains, abrasive consumption and cost differences by comparing nozzle and/or air pressure changes.
This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Scott Vann