Blast Guru 1.1.0 Release Notes
November 2019 Release Notes
Blast Guru 1.1.0
Blast Guru app officially launches on Apple iOS and Android (Google Play) app stores with three tier yearly subscription pricing structure .
Blast Guru 1.0.1 includes the following machine profiling features:
- Blast machine profiling for wheel and air blast applications
- Ability to input all critical machine components for an accurate analysis
- Profile multiple blast wheels or nozzles to determine total abrasive flow
- Abrasive profiling (ferrous and nonferrous abrasives) and multiple blend ratios
- Determine productivity and abrasive consumption factors
Blast Guru offers the following reporting features per tier:
- Operational Cost Analysis - track and manage all costs related to operations.
- Operational Inspection - analyze your operational blasting efficiency.
- Operator Log - track daily production metrics.
- Mechanical Inspections - improve up-time reliability.
- Maintenance Tracker - manage inventory and analyze critical wear parts life trends.
- Spare Parts - easily add and manage parts list for quotes.
- Abrasive Cost Analysis - compare productivity gains, abrasive consumption and cost differences by comparing different abrasives removed link
- Wheel Cost Analysis - compare productivity gains, abrasive consumption and cost differences by comparing different wheel technologies.
- Airblast Cost Analysis - compare productivity gains, abrasive consumption and cost differences by comparing nozzle and/or air pressure changes.